Find out what documents you need to travel to Canada.
Find out if you need a visa to travel to Canada
Most people need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada – not both. Some people may only need their valid passport.
Find out more here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
COVID-19: Travel, testing and borders
COVID regulations in Canada
Regulations for entry into Canada change regularly. Please ensure you understand the requirements at the time of booking for the IFEAT Conference and when booking your flight or travel to Canada.
For the most up to date information, please visit: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid
Local regulations in Vancouver
For the most up to date information on local restrictions such as information on the wearing of mask, entry to events, restaurants and other public places, please visit: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions
Approx prices for transportation from Vancouver airport to the Westin Bayshore
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is approximately 12 km from the Westin Bayshore Hotel.
- Guests should book their own transfers to/from the hotel and more information can be found at the button below.
- Taxi service – cars kerbside at Vancouver International Airport – approx. 30 min drive – approx. CAD$36
- Aerocar service (airport sedan and limo service) – cars kerbside at Vancouver International Airport (note: currently not operating, October status to be confirmed).
- Skytrain service also available from the airport to downtown, but note that the closest station downtown is a 25-minute walk from the Westin Bayshore.
- Ride app – Lyft, Uber and KABU are authorised providers of Ride app services at Vancouver International Airport.
- Courtesy shuttles – there are some courtesy shuttle buses that provide transportation to some local hotels although the Westin Bayshore is not currently one of them.